Lincoln Gap Wind Farm Sponsorship Program
Applications are open until 11 January 2019.
Nexif Energy is committed to creating enduring and meaningful relationships with the communities in which they operate.
The purpose of the Lincoln Gap Windfarm Sponsorship Program is to provide financial support to eligible groups and organisations for activities that benefit the Port Augusta community.
Who can apply?
Community groups or organisations in the Port Augusta Council area including:
- Incorporated associations
- Not-for-profit companies limited by guarantee
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporations (under the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Act 2006).
What will be funded?
A total of $50,000 is available to support eligible activities. Eligible activities must be based in the Port Augusta Council area and:
- Address a community need or are of benefit to the local community and enhance the lives of those living in the area; or
- Benefit the local environment, respond to climate change or demonstrate sustainable energy use or generation.
How to apply
Read the Sponsorship Program Guidelines and Application Form carefully.
Complete the application form and submit it with any supporting information by 11 January 2019 to LGWF.Mail@Nexif.com.
View the Sponsorship Program Guidelines
Download the Sponsorship Program Application Form
Contact Lincoln Gap Project Manager at LGWF.Mail@Nexif.com